As a part of our elite team of FPGA Designers, Hardware, Signal Integrity, and Embedded Software Specialists, there is a broad range of design opportunities in a wide variety of clients and industry verticals.
We are seeking a FPGA Designer who is passionate about designing and working with new technologies, is driven to win, and is excited to apply their creative skills. We are a growing company that can have a great deal of impact with lots of exciting challenges.
Advantages of Being a FPGA Designer at Fidus
· Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, Fidus is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are released to market
· Ability to direct your career path, in the highly sought after areas of High Performance Computing
· High Speed Communication, and High Resolution Video
· Flexible work hours
· Fully stocked kitchen that offers complimentary lunch, snacks and beverages any time of the day
· Competitive health and dental benefits
Required Skills and Experience
· Exhibit strong communication skills, are fluent in English, have great customer interaction presence, and quickly learn new technologies and processes
· Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
· As a Xilinx premier design partner, you will be certified to Xilinx’s highest level of FPGA qualification – this will be your first “to-do” item upon joining us.
· Have used video systems and specification standards, video algorithms, and high-speed memory and bus interfaces (such as HDMI, SDI, DP, MIPI, 1/10/40 GigE, PCIe, AXI, AXIS, SPI, I2C, SATA, SAS, SRIO)
· Degree as a B.A.Sc., B.Eng. or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience designing FPGAs
· Created designs using Xilinx or Altera FPGA families
· Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus, and/or ModelSim
· RTL design and verification including test benches, functional simulations, and timing closure
This position must be filled immediately so do not wait to apply!