Fidus is a front runner in system, hardware, and embedded software design. We provide a technical advantage to our global clients ranging from tech giants to start-ups.
As a part of our elite team of FPGA Designers, Hardware, Signal Integrity, and Embedded Software Specialists, there is a broad range of design opportunities in a wide variety of clients and industry verticals.
We are seeking a FPGA Designer who is passionate about designing and working with new technologies, is driven to win, and is excited to apply their creative skills. We are a growing company that can have a great deal of impact with lots of exciting challenges.
This position requires you to work offsite for various periods of time, depending on the client you would be assigned to and their expectations.
Required Skills and Experience
• Exhibit strong communication skills, are fluent in English, have great customer interaction presence, and quickly learn new technologies and processes
• Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
• As a Xilinx premier design partner, you will be certified to Xilinx’s highest level of FPGA qualification – this will be your first “to-do” item upon joining us.
• Have used video systems and specification standards, video algorithms, and high-speed memory and bus interfaces (such as HDMI, SDI, DP, MIPI, 1/10/40 GigE, PCIe, AXI, AXIS, SPI, I2C, SATA, SAS, SRIO)
• Degree as a B.A.Sc., B.Eng. or equivalent
• 8+ years of experience designing FPGAs
• Created designs using Xilinx or Altera FPGA families
• Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus, and/or ModelSim
• RTL design and verification including test benches, functional simulations, and timing closure
Advantages of Joining Fidus
• Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, Fidus is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are released to market
• An exposure to a large variety of projects and technologies, in many industries
• Ability to direct your career path, in highly sought after areas of High Performance Computing
• Flexible work hours and location
This position must be filled immediately so do not wait to apply!